In accordance with guidelines set by the government to help flatten the curve, there will be some changes to the clinic. These include but are not limited to:
1. Be Prepared:
- Please complete all online paper work before your appointment: Intake forms and direct billing information.
- Wear a mask.
- Please, if possible, leave all other family members at home.
2. When You Arrive:
- You will be asked a few screening questions related to symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please come inside AT your appointment time. We want to limit the number of people in our waiting rooms.
- Your physiotherapist or kinesiologist will greet you and take you into the clinic.
3. During Your Appointment:
- If there is less than 6 feet (2 meters) between your therapist and you, both parties will be masked for mutual protection.
- Your therapist may also be wearing gloves.
4. When you Leave:
- Your therapist will book your follow-up appointment.
- Payment: we will be taking payment electronically through our online software (Jane App).
- All invoices will be sent via email.
- Exit through the clinic side (enter through the yoga/studio side).
5. What We Will be Doing (behind the scenes):
- Sanitizing all surfaces and equipment between each client with Fraser Health approved cleaners.
- Scheduling 10 minutes between appointments to support physical distancing.